Client Privileges last as long as you own your vehicle.
FREE LIFETIME LOANER CAR
Available when your vehicle is in our shop for an overnight repair. This does not include service for lube and oil filter or State Inspection.(48 hour notice required)
FREE LIFETIME TOWING
You will receive free emergency towing within 35 mile radius during business hours and only for mechanical breakdowns. Repairs must be performed at Kyner's
FREE LIFETIME PA INSPECTIONS
You will receive free PA state inspections as long as you own your vehicle. (Pass or Fail) Additional parts and labor not included. $26.95 re-inspection fee
FREE LIFETIME TIRE ROTATION
You will receive free tire rotation every 6000 miles for as long as you own your vehicle. Light duty car or truck.(directional tires excluded)
LUBE, FILTER & OIL -- $9.95 LIFETIME PRICE GUARANTEE
Just 9.95 as long as you own your car. All light duty cars and trucks. Diesel and synthetic oil excluded. Every 6000 miles.
You will receive a 10% discount on all work done in our full service repair center for as long as you own your vehicle.
30 day exchange Program
(vehicles purchased as-is are excluded)
Within the first 30 days or 1000 miles, whichever comes first, the original purchaser may exchange any eligible vehicle -- for any reason-- if not completely satisfied with your purchase. This program is available only on selected vehicles and is subject to the stipulations listed below.
- Exchange Program form must be signed by both the general manager and the client(s).
- Vehicle must be returned in the same condition as when purchased as determined by the general manager.
- No cash refunds. Vehicle must be exchanged for one of equal value or greater value, provided the client pays any difference in price.
- Any additional cost, taxes or transfer fees incurred will be paid by the client.
- Exchange must be approved by the lending institution if financed.
- One exchange per client(s). All registered owners must sign document.
- If there is a vehicle traded in this transaction, the exchange value will be calculated by deducting the trade allowance from the sum of the purchase price and the actual value of the vehicle as determined by the general manager at the time of sale.